Shoulder workout at home
The shoulders are the main part of our body. They function in almost every action that comes your way. It provides 360-degree rotation to our upper body part. The shape of shoulder also plays a vital role in overall personality and beauty. The broad muscular shoulders are highly appreciated in males. But, mostly women’s liked less broad and well-balanced set of shoulders. Every youngster even men or women is always influenced by the shape of the shoulder. With this article, the youngster can gather a large amount of knowledge related to well-shaped shoulder.With this knowledge, anyone can get beautiful shoulder with shoulder workout at home.
REMEMBER- Before starting any workout wear socks and sports shoes, use carpet or wooden floor, do warm up or Surya Namaskar for stretching, those who have a neck problem and don’t try any exercise without consulting your doctor because this shoulder workout at home can be disadvantageous for them.
WORKOUT STEP 1- Elevated Push-ups
You can try this exercise with the help of countertop, steps of stairs, couch, or wall at home, bar. But, keep remember your body weight should be supported by the thing.
- Make a little distance near about 20cm in both feets.
- Extend your hands near about 30 cm slightly wider than feet parallel to the chest just like the upper image.
- Lower yourself slowly to the ground with both hands.
- Now, push your body to upper side with the help of hands.
- In the whole exercise of shoulder workout at home your focus must be on the shoulder side.
women- should try 3 set of 20 raps.
Men-should tries 4 set of 30 raps.
STEP2- Push-Ups with one hand.
Shoulder workout at home
- You can use hard 8pound ball or bar to provide support to the second hand.
- Firstly, make a little distance near about 20cm in both feets.
- Extend your hands near about 30 cm slightly wider than feet parallel to the chest just like the upper image of shoulder workout at home.
- Place on right hand on the carpet or wooden floor and other on hardball or bar and keep your left hand in the rest position for a while.
- Lower yourself slowly to the ground with the help of right hand only.
- Now, push your body to upper side with the help of right hand.
- In the whole exercise of shoulder workout at home your focus must be on the shoulder side
- Women should do minimum 20 raps or men should try to do 30 raps. Furthermore, change the position of hands.